Monday 23 May 2011

A > L

I see everyone of my friends had a happy ending with the one they one and they choose but why cant i have it with her...Im doing my best for it yet i still cant get the total of her but why...seriously i want her to be my part and she's the one that i want right now...But unfortunately i saw something that im not suppose to see and now makes me feel so up set about it and heartbroken...Im already ready to introduce u to meet all my friends and family but maybe i havent did something that satisfices you or maybe i couldnt give you what he had gives you before so yea im sorry is my fault that i cant give it to you...i feel so lonely right now...is all my fault and my bad ability that i cant give you all the best that he had give you before...Im sorry...im useless...sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment