Sunday 15 May 2011

I N Y

On the 15th of May i just came back from singapore like few minutes ago...i was there with my love one but before i depart from singapore at the gateway my tears just came out when i look at her and starting to miss her so badly...But when the moment i look into her eyes she just give me the feel that please do not leave...I just cant control myself to stop my tears from coming out but still maybe because of this one week that already use to see her every day and every single minutes so yea...But all i can say is i really need her so much and i'm already fall in love with her so deeply...Starting from now i'll do whatever things that i can to protect her and to keep her by my side...Baby D i love you forever and ever...This will be my promise to you Daven Ong from Marcus Lim...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment