Saturday 9 July 2011

Trust

Ever since the day you accepted me and i know that you will never change the love from you to me but it is just my feelings that i get from you..i might not know the true answer but i'll just tell myself that you love me and you're not gonna change..i think im a lucky man that i can be your part but i really hope that i can just keep you by my side forever and i believe that it'll be the same goes to you..There's alot of boy that might interested with you but yet i trust you that im the one that you'll always love...but still the trust i might not know..is all depends on you and this is your love and your way of life..Seriously hope that you wont change...and i put my trust on you..please do not let me down and disappointed..i sacrifices most of my things for you..i know that i might be able to give you what you want sometimes but i'll try my best to give it to you...i'm just doing my best for you in everything..take care:-( YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BRIGHTEN ME UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment